Nawrap’s Natural Dishcloths are traditionally woven and colored without the use of chemical dyes. The dishcloth features a distinctive weave not seen outside of Japan.
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5″
- Binchotan and persimmon variations are naturally anti-odor
- Features a six-layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning power while damp
- Dries quickly after use
- Materials: 65% Rayon, 35% Cotton (Binchotan), 70% Cotton, 30% Rayon (Persimmon), 50% Linen, 50% Cotton (Linen), 100% Cotton (Cotton)
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes
*Please avoid contact with bleach and do not put in dryer
There are no reviews yet.